The DHIN provides an opportunity to be a part of what is happening in digital health and informatics across the University of Sydney and its affiliated partners.
What are the benefits of joining the network?
There are many! Below are just some of the ways that joining the network will benefit you, if you are:
- in research, be inspired to work on the cutting edge of digital health and informatics
- in research governance, explore issues and improvements to patient confidentiality and safety through the implementation of digital health
- a clinician, examine ways to imbed digital health into your practice and gain meaningful information from electronic records
- in healthcare administration, gain more timely insight of performance of healthcare service and delivery
- in IT development, share resources on the latest information on approaching data visualisation and how health in the hands of consumers is shaping our future
- a data scientist, work on cutting edge data science models and methods
- starting your career in digital health, be supported to advance your understanding and gain practical skills in the application of digital health
- Interested in accessing and generating new knowledge from large data sets
- generally interested, you will benefit from all of the above!
The DHIN will launch shortly with our first networking event “Bayesian Breakfast: To P, or not to P” on the Wednesday 1st November, it’s open to everyone. Join us for breakfast and to explore Bayesian Theory in a health context. Register here
Leave A Comment