How can you get involved?
The theme of the conference this year is “Reality check: how do we make technology work in real life?”
We would love to involve digital health consumers in this conversation.
If you use a health app, device, activity tracker to monitor your health or learn more about your health, we would love to hear from you.
Please consider submitting a 30 second video to share your experiences.
How do I film my video?
1. Set your phone up somewhere (or get someone else to hold it steady)
2. Start recording, look at the camera and say:
My name is [tell us your name – this is optional]
and I use digital health to [tell us a little about what you use and why,
e.g., an app to monitor my heart so my doctor can see what’s happening everyday]
3. Stop recording
4. Send us your video!
Tips for filming your video:
Top tips for filming
1. Camera Lens: if dirty/greasy, wipe the camera lens before you start
2. Landscape: position your phone sideways (this is best for all socials!)
3. Light: film in a well-lit room, where the light falls on your face
4. Noise: eliminate/limit background noise
Top tips for talking
1. Keep it short: around 20-30 seconds, no more than 1 minute
2. Keep it simple: avoid scientific words, summarise your experiences in a really simple way
You can find more information and submit the video here: https://bit.ly/3F0vYnM