Digital Health Week 2021 | 8th-11th February, 2021
eHealth@Sydney and eHealth@Melbourne
About | Meet the team | FAQs | Speakers | Program | Tickets | Contact
Some exciting news! In 2021 we will be bringing you a joint event with the University of Melbourne. Digital Health Week, in February 2021, is an opportunity for anyone interested in digital health and informatics to participate in a program of virtual events and share research and ideas. It is designed to be both informative and a showcase of the innovative work being undertaken in digital health across the University of Sydney, the University of Melbourne, and beyond. Digital Health Week 2021 will bring together researchers, health services, and industry to build eHealth collaborations.
Abstracts are invited from the following research topics (in alphabetical order):
– Data and learning health systems
– eHealth education
– eHealth and Health services
– Equity, equality, and the digital divide
– Games and gamification for health
– Mobile applications and wearable technologies
– Social media and social networking sites
– Technology and the health workforce
– Telehealth and telepractice
– Virtual and augmented reality
Presenters can nominate their preference for an ePoster or presentation format. The conference is keen to showcase Honours and Higher Degree Research Students to highlight their research so if you are a research student please indicate it on the submission form.
Abstracts are due at 11:59pm Sunday 15 November 2020 (no extensions as outcomes will be announced in December 2020).