The Faculty of Health Science’s eHealth and Healthcare Delivery Research Theme has grown and broadened, making it hard for members to stay on top of all the excellent research being done.
Showcase participants will give a brief rundown of their research to the group with:
- 1 PowerPoint slide (template provided)
- 3-minute summary
- 1 question from the audience.
When: Monday 28th October | 9.30am-11.30am
Where: Charles Perkins Centre Seminar Rooms 1.2 and 1.4
You can register as a showcase presenter or audience member here
We would love to hear about the research you are doing!
Another initiative we hope this showcase will facilitate is the opportunity to compile an updated list of everyone’s main research area or interest. Once finalised, we’ll distribute this list to all theme members so that if you are looking for someone to collaborate with on a project, or for advice on a particular topic, you’ll know who to approach. We’ll update this list a few times a year.
If you are not able to attend the showcase, can you please send a title of your eHealth or Healthcare Delivery research area/interest to email@example.com Some examples to get you thinking:
- Apps for patient self-management of injuries
- The use of social media by consumers
- The evaluation of electronic medical records
- Designing dashboards for aged care workers
- Improving patient-provider communication using checklists
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the showcase and hearing back from you about your research areas!